Monday 13 September 2010

Back to the real world!

So it's back to college for real this week - I am with Deborah (www.kipandthecats.blogspot.com) on celebrating the fact that we are now teaching again, rather than sitting through endless meetings and planning sessions! Well, I say this but I don't actually start teaching until tomorrow - I was with the rest of the staff in spirit though! Poor students, they won't know what's hit them! Especially as I am about to bombard them with all sorts of IT based exercises (as soon as I can work out how to use my shiny new ipad - oh the pressure!)! Ivan (Mr Bicknell) and I have just spent the weekend being students ourselves however, adding to our skills by becoming exploration medicine experts in preparation for our Jordon trip in October, so if you need putting into traction or develp acute mountain sickness I'm your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment