Monday 25 July 2011

Bird brain...

I don't know what possessed me but I thought that I would make some more 3D birds form the wonderful pattern I borrowed from Nellies Needles - http://nelliedurand.blogspot.com/2008/04/bird-tutorial.html - I hope you like them Miss Needles!

Actually I have a few birthdays coming up, so I am hoping that they will be worthy enough for the recipients!!


BIRD ONE



BIRD TWO



BIRD THREE



BIRD FOUR



BIRD FIVE!
And then that was enough.......!

"HMMMM, what you got there?"

"Oh yes, mine all mine" Scratch - not as on the ball as he looks.....


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, love, love your scrappy little birds! Makes me want to make one (maybe more) with my "ortwork" technique.

    I only just discovered these cuties by following the links between someone who had been here to your blog and then clicked to mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete