Monday 27 June 2011

What a load of rubbish!

So G and I hauled our tired bodies to Onslow village for what had promised to be a happening sale and it was, well quite frankly, pants - won't be doing that one again I can tell you! If any of you out there are local to me - Alton, Hampshire, then please let me know if you know of any good places to sell crafts - I have a ridiculous amount of stock now that needs good homes! If you fancy anything I published in my late night Friday post - then please drop me a line - it's all for sale! Watch this space too for further news on this.....I might have known when  I saw the venue that it was going to be a loooong day - still G and I put the worlds to rights, ate cake, drank coffee and then went out to lunch and bumped into Colin Firth - so not all was lost!!!


ME





 G








 COLIN


No comments:

Post a Comment