Sunday 25 September 2011

X FACTOR HYSTERIA!

I am hysterical! Hysterical I tell you, HYSTERICAL!!!!!! As you know, or you should do by now anyway, I am a huge fan of most things T.V. particularly at this time of year when all the good stuff comes back on - even if it is the last ever spooks....... but we shan't dwell on that, instead we shall rejoice in X factor, especially as my lovely Stefan has now made it to the judges houses - yes! The judges house no less - he has a 50/50 chance of being on the live finals - I am so proud of him! He is part of new boy band called Nu Vibe who I have to say, were pretty good tonight - Good luck Stefan, I can barely wait until next week...... And, this almost makes up for me not being able to watch the new season of Glee because we don't have bloody Sky, damn you Sky, damn you.




No comments:

Post a Comment