Sunday 25 September 2011

So the printing frenzie continues.......

I am trying to use my time sensibly whilst I still can, in between the personal statement rescues - of which I have done many today (and on a Sunday too! ), I am furiously printing my little heart out in preparation for the market stalls I have booked through the next few months - well Christmas doesn't pay for itself now does it?! And well if I fail to sell anything I can always give my creations away as gifts so it's a win win situation isn't it? Well for me anyway!!!!!

Today I have printed up 5 cushion covers and started some new make-up bags, but I haven't photographed these yet, however, last week I printed cloth bags and made framed prints so here are these.......

BAGS






FRAMED PRINTS






THE CURRENT STATE OF MY WORKROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment