Thursday 11 November 2010

Who'd have thought that you could have so much fun with a bin lid and a drill?!

Seriously, it's amazing - The project that the students are doing at the moment is called "Spinning Tops" - essentially it is all about movement and mark-making, lots of drawing and photography is also encouraged - although sometimes one may as well talk to the wall when it comes to drawing - I don't get this, it is one of my big loves and I really miss not being able to sit for hours doing it anymore - anyway, the whole project is basically a vehicle to get them to loosen up and have fun! So Mark came up with this brilliant way of making patterns - so when Georgie's arms nearly fell off with exhaustion, I took to the helm - with my safety goggles of course, and I particularly love how they make my pin head look even smaller!!



No comments:

Post a Comment