Sunday 28 November 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

I don't know about you guys but I am cold. Cold, cold, cold!But.....I am hoping that it stays like this as a couple of weeks ago I took it upon myself to make hot water bottle covers - with birds on OF COURSE, and well, I am rather proud of these little creations! If you don't get snowed in next week and feel like you can face a little bit more Christmas shopping,or are feeling generally rather chilly, come and see my stall at the Selborne Christmas Fayre - Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th December - I have lots of goodies for sale - all of which will make super wonderful pressies and stocking fillers and would be most pleased to sell them to you!!

Some more of my creations - just to whet your appetite!







Can you hear that? They are saying buy us, buy us, buy us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment