Friday 30 December 2011

So who was at the door?

Iseabail, that's who! Ish is an ex-student of mine who popped over yesterday for a chat, an impromptu soggy dog walk, some tea and some of my mother in law's amazing polish Christmas cake. We had a lovely catch up and big discussion about her current course which is quickly appearing to be not quite what it was all cracked-up to be. I hope that things work out for her and that she does manage to find a more satisfying and challenging alternative pathway - she is a remarkable individual and deserves to be given the opportunity to flourish.

And after a windy, rainy and cold dog walk - a girl has to get all cosy in her lovely new Christmas socks, courtesy of Annie! I also threw on my great new Cardie from my Mum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment