Tuesday 1 February 2011

So what went on, on the Tate day?

As you know I love my job, and would like to think that it is absolutely the right one for me and that from time to time I might inspire the odd body - but blimey Mr Potrony was impressive and it was fabulous to watch our students hang upon his every word! God the man had some energy and if you check out the textilesrus blog (in the list on your right) you will see what some of our guys thought of the day - looks like they enjoyed it as much as me! Below are a few shots from the day....

Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

Getting all friendly!

Ohh - some original Ai Weiwei sunflower seeds for a bit of inspiration - how would you fill the Turbine Hall? 
Plans

Presentation
Jack telling it like it is!
The participants

No comments:

Post a Comment