Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas shopping

I was ill at the end of November with a sick bug, courtesy of my nephew Rafferty - which he generously passed on to a whole number of us at our pre-Christmas, Christmas in Glastonbury, so whilst recovering at home and being forced (!) to miss a day off work - the rest of the art staff refused to have me in the building, I did most of my shopping on line - fortuitous as it turned out as it all arrived on time and I wasn't caught out by the snow - it is amazing however just how commercial things have become, but I was very surprised to see domestic pets getting in on the action this year - well, i suppose if you want exactly the right Jumbone you have to pick it out yourself huh?!

On his way home for a happy and contented Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment