Wednesday 4 August 2010

Lynda

I have got a bit of catching up to do now, after the madness of the last two weeks with all the decorating, gardening and "doing-up" of old chairs, it was time to catch-up with friends. I have 3 really fab girl friends who you have yet to meet. Lynda is the first (below)to feature and we have been friends for about 17 years - doesn't time fly! You will also soon meet Rebecca who now lives in Germany and studied at Winchester with me, she is flying over so that we can head off to Santorini for a posh and extravagant week minus the boys.... Sue is the third and my oldest pal, she lives in deepest darkest Devon, Ivan (Mr Bicknell) and I should be heading there soon... Note to all you girlies out there, as much as you might squabble with your class mates now, the really good ones will stick around, or like me, you will make your really best friends at uni and beyond. Lynda and I only live about 20 minutes away from each other, but due to our busy lives, we haven't seen each other since February half term - shame on us, missing both our birthdays and one of her daughters, so last Friday was a day of swapping presents & gossip and having a nice lunch! Many years ago she reliably informed me that she would never garden - yeah right - now the girl has a good life style allotment and a very nice garden.....I am sure that you will see a great deal more of her!   

No comments:

Post a Comment