Tuesday 9 June 2015

Flowers and all that......

So because I am now so old (sadly it's true), I have enrolled on a flower arranging course with Deborah and Charmian from work - it transpires that I am not very good - serves me right for (wrongly) assuming that it would be a piece of cake..... My first attempt is supposed to resemble an isosceles triangle - mine looked a bit more like an explosion! But I will persevere....

In this post we see the end of the current first year, a bit of kite flying, a trip to the fair, some jumping in the woods and a bit of art! Still so behind, but I'm getting there....





Bang



A new line in cushion making - hooray for Ikea readymades - so you could call this a "hack" oh, get me, my first Ikea Hack!!!


He's doing it!! Actually we have been so laid back about the whole potty training malarkey that Noah took it upon himself to go solo! The least we could do was get him so cool dinosaur pants!!


There was much fun to be had at the fair including some hair-raising moments for me in allowing him to scale inflatables the size of a house, even if he was a complete coward in his descent!!!







The blackboard wall has been discovered - ahhh.... so it isn't just a wall that has been painted black - what fun!


My bowl of soup as described by him indoors - not the lovely neat dome that everyone else seemed to achieve!!



I did my best with the styling!!



Hooray for Alice Holt on the Bank holiday!! A Maxi and Noah adventure including LOTS of muddy puddles....




Boooiiiinnnnnggg!





Final boards for Illustration Dahling - and bye to the first years ready for the final second year push......








The final stages underway.....


A Susie print, and below, a very rare sighting of an Iza - sshhhhhh -you might scare her away!!!


Susie in contemplation.....



Blimey - Iza even prints!

 
The tools of Billy's trade - Toile/failure number 7 was that???!!!


Panicked first years - final evaluations!!


Pascale - supermarket sweep!


Style queen Georgia M


The wild garlic at home took over!


Windy skies perfect for kite flying - note to self - explain to your child that you are not running away - you need to run a little bit to get the kite off the ground - cue HYSTERICAL child!!





I am NOT going to let you have the kite any more Mummy.....

Bees


Smiles at last!


Being at one with nature....


Bedtime stories and a little light refreshment!


ipad covers - hmmmmm, we'll see.....






No comments:

Post a Comment