Sunday 8 January 2012

Late night find....

Whilst doing what I should have done far earlier today (gone midnight already), I discovered this little gem on the artatheart blog.

perfect for the new handmade book project the second years have just been given.....


The Ice Book (HD) from Davy and Kristin McGuire on Vimeo.

The goergeous Hazel white found me this too - I love my ex-students - they are very good to me!

Carved Book Landscapes by Guy Laramee sculpture paper books 


It has been a busy old Sunday and I am cross that I didn't get everything done that I had planned - I DID get 10 essays marked, make a powerpoint, blog,  print some clutch bags, watch Dancing On Ice and Wild At  Heart (HOOOOORRRAAAYYY for Sunday night T.V.), and sleep in this morning. I DIDN'T assemble the printed tea cosy my neighbour ordered or take in my colleagues trousers - hmmmm, maybe the lie in was a bad thing.......


Oh God I love Dancing On Ice!

1 comment:

  1. hi gayle! this is my blog, you said you wanted to follooowww. evie x

    ReplyDelete