Monday 28 November 2011

An early Christmas in Farringdon..

So last Friday my lovely Mum and I went to sell my stuff - well that was the idea anyway! The event was in the most gorgeous cottage in a village close to us, and strangely it was set for a few hours in the morning and a couple in the evening, fortunately it was a non-teaching day on Friday and our meetings weren't scheduled until a little later in the morning, so I got to go and set the stall up first, thus avoiding having to really put upon Mum by not only conning her into stall sitting for 3 hours but having the stress of making it all look nice too! I was really pleased with how it turned out and as a result I sold enough stuff to pay for quite a chunk Christmas - yay! Next week Selborne - it's all go for the Christmas crafter!


Aren't Mums the best?!

All in all, not a bad day!



Whilst listening to Mark drone on in our departmental meeting I noticed these lovely things around his studio - never one to ignore the inspirational, and it just so happens that I love birds (obviously) and text, err, now all I have to do is find out what he was actually talking about.... Caroline? Oh, she wasn't listening either.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment