Sunday 17 April 2011

Hooray, hooray, hooray, hooray, it's the holidays!!

Now you know that I love my job right? But blimey, it has been a full-on term - so many issues and so little time to deal with them all - you know, whenever I hear people saying - "teachers - nice life" I want to drag them into a week of my life - it is exhausting, but of course, very rewarding too, don't get me wrong, but god, I need this holiday. It is also going to be my 40th birthday all over again with Ivan (Mr Bicknell) and I travelling up to Edinburgh for the mini-break he booked for us last month....watch this space!

Talking of birthdays, the weekend started with a trip to a fab local restaurant courtesy of Ivan's (Mr Bicknell's) mum Judith.

JSW is in Petersfield and is a bit of a favourite of ours - but be warned, it has to be a special occasion - and in our case, a wonderful gift, as it is a little on the "gulp" side of the price of things!! Thoroughly recommended though!






We had the tasting menu - which lerts you try quite a variety of flavours - but whatever you have, it's all good! Thank you lovely Judith! XXX

A bit like buses, another invitaion came too, but this time for dinner - you do not even need to know how much I ate last Saturday, but it was really great to catch up with Sue, J, Lynda and Derek for the evening! Needless to say, Sunday was spent doing lots of gardening and dog walking, and oh yes, packing......


No comments:

Post a Comment