Tuesday 7 February 2012

Rachel said it was time I posted.....

One of my students pointed out today that it was high time I posted again, she's right of course, I have been far too relaxed about it recently, so do need to step up my game, besides, I am being forced to stay up and wait for the washing machine to finish so that I can put my washing out! The reason i am waiting is also because someone was rubbish at getting their act together and getting their horrid clothes washed first - you know who you are......

so, what's been going on?

Firstly the colour project is well under way and the fashion kids have been making moodboards and designing furiously....

Busy, busy, busy

Georgia getting into the photography
faith, considering her options

Jazzy taking it seriously

Pip - looking all pro and preppy - a fashion designer in the making? Probably....

Holly mixing things up a bit

Big Red Box of goodies!

I was boring again......

I'm assuming that it's because she is up all night doing her homework.....!

So the moodboards began to appear on their blog.........


Holly
Lizzie    
Vickie
Lauren
Rachel C
faith

Ivan (Mr Bicknell) became a muse for one of his students!



It snowed.......


I stayed home and made piles of cushions........

...and clutch bags......


Whilst Ivan (Mr Bicknell) went to Wales and climbed a frozen waterfall.....

A frozen waterfall in the Brecon Beacons
I stole this off wales on line - this is not him, but you get the idea......

Ummmm, what else.....

well a dispute with the bank finally became resolved - ex-husbands - arrrggggghhhh!
Handmade happiness sold a few things for me and da, da, da, I came 73rd in the most inspiring teaching blog pole in America!!!!!! Top ten next year!

Also how creepy is this - it popped up on FB tonight courtesy of Ms Ivy Black - just look at it and wait until you see something a bit scary and then don't tell anyone else until they see it themselves - don't have nightmares y'all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment