Monday 3 December 2012

Catch-up stuff....

I can't believe it. No sooner do I finish my latest batch of antibiotics, but I wake up with another sore throat and stuffy nose - am I ever going to be well for longer than a couple of days? It doesn't help of course that my students are dropping like flies and sniffing and coughing their way through the week, but for crying out loud, enough already.

So I am still slowly catching up, a few things need to be recorded for posterity I think......

1. Obama gets to serve a second term - well thank heavens for that! We can all breath again for a few years.


2. Big Bang and Two Broke Girls are back - so at least Thursday nights can be a cheery beacon in an otherwise miserable week of marking and reference writing.




Couldn't resist this!


James Arthur is pushing all the right buttons.....



Christmas is well and truly on its way, you always know when there's a proper good John Lewis ad....



I can also stalk glee via youtube trying to piece together what happens in season 4, while I wait a whole year for it to come out on dvd.....



A bit out of date now all of this, but like I say, it had to go on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment