Friday 24 September 2010

Poladroid - why has it taken me so long to find out about this????

Thanks to the lovely Sarah Lacey (The Greenhouse), I have now discovered a great programme which allows you to turn any image into a "polaroid" - oh how I miss polaroid cameras - so now I can nearly create the photos again - what is really fab is that you can control the level of exposure too so you can get more from one initial image - brill huh?! Our very lovely head of IT downloaded it onto the computer in our textile studio yesterday, so now they are all going mad for it - only trouble is that I can't get a look in now, so perhaps when he finds the time he'll be so kind as to put it onto my laptop......! The programme is called Poladroid and you can download it for free!



No comments:

Post a Comment