Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pre Cornish capers...

So way behind again - totally rubbish, I know  - time has positively flown by this "summer", it has been very productive though, so I can't complain, although I would happily take another couple of months off given the opportunity! I have now painted and tidied my way through pretty much the whole house and it looks good (even if I do say so myself!), my motivation being that once Baby Bicknell arrives, my time will no longer be my own! I have left this particular room for now - saving the best till last of course, this and the fact that we have no idea if we will be matched with a boy or a girl - I cannot wait to make this room, I really can't...... I am also now at the point that I am so ready to be a Mum it is consuming me whole!

So this post is a boring catch up - pre our Cornish capers - A rather good holiday - even if it was in a tent and where you had to pay 20p for a shower and listen to a northern teenager have a cow about the fact that her head and shoulders wasn't 2 in 1, err, not that there is anything wrong with being either a teenager or northern of course....

Right, so prepare to be dazzled (not). 

Back to 6 years of Bicknell bliss - my lovely Mum gave us these - they smelt amazing - ta Mum!

Ivan (Mr Bicknell) didn't go without either - he got this mighty fine jar of Randoms! 6 years is sugar apparently!

The hall got painted and a new print was made to fill a space previously inhabited by one which no longer "went"




3 new cushion covers were printed to replace the ones I sold in Petersfield.

I got religion...


St Leonards is our local church - I'm afraid I haven't got religion - I'm afraid that in fact, on the whole, I actually don't get it at all, but my neighbour had promised to do the church flowers (there is a village rota - I don't get asked any more as I never remember) - and rang in a panic on her way on holiday asking if I could bail her out - would have been rude to say no! Here is my attempt.......


I printed more teal towels...





Cornish capers to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment